May 10 , 2018Diabetes Diabetic friendly recipe Recipe type 1 diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Management
If you're an avocado fan, you're definitely going to want to give this Creamy Cucumber Salad a try! Make extras and take some for lunch the following day!
- 3 cups cucumber peeled, sliced and each slice cut into 4 pieces
- 1 fruit avocado, skin and pit removed
- 1 tbsp chopped diced onion
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash black pepper to taste
- In a food processor combine avocado, onion, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper till smooth (about 1 minutes). Toss avocado dressing with cucumber and serve.
136 Calories, 15g Carbs, 9g Fat, 3g Protein, 9g Sodium, 6g Sugar