Jul 01 , 2017Blood sugar management Diabetes Diabetes Tips Diabetic friendly recipe Recipe type 1 diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Management
The recipe you've been searching for years for is finally here!
- Makes one 9" pie
- 1cup light brown sugar (or Splenda substitute)
- 1/4cup white sugar (or Splenda)
- 1/2cup butter, melted
- 1tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1tablespoon milk
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until foamy, and stir in melted butter. Stir in the brown sugar, white sugar and flour. Mix well. Last add the milk, vanilla and nuts.
- Pour into an unbaked 9-in pie shell. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes at 400 degrees, then reduce temperature to 350 degrees and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until done. (Knife inserted in center will come out clean)
This recipe is brought to you by: GraceT on https://food52.com/recipes/25146-no-karo-pecan-pie-diabetic-friendly