May 04 , 2018Diabetes Diabetic friendly recipe Recipe type 1 diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Management
Bright and fresh, this diabetic-friendly Mango and Chicken Salad is light and tasty while still packing a protein punch!
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 mango, cut into 1/2-inch cubes with peel and stone removed
- 1 pound rotisserie chicken, skin removed, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cups romaine lettuce
- 2 cups spinach
- Combine red onion, vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper to taste in a large bowl.
- Add mango and chicken and coat well with dressing.
- Gently toss in greens and serve.
1,428 Calories, 67g Carbs, 74g Fat, 123g Protein, 1,714g Sodium, 48g Sugar