Jul 16 , 2018Diabetes Tips Diabetic friendly recipe Recipe type 1 diabetes Type 1 Diabetes Management
Sometimes there's just nothing better than a light and fresh lunch like this Chicken and Bell Pepper Salad!
- 1 lb. rotisserie skinless chicken, cut off the bone and chopped
- 2 sweet peppers, seeded and thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red onion finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste
- In large bowl combine chicken, red peppers, olive oil, vinegar, onion, salt and pepper.
- Let chicken sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Add greens and pine nuts, toss gently, portion and serve.
1,306 Calories, 76g Carbs, 61g Fat, 111g Protein, 361g Sodium, 22g Sugar